Sweet corn production in Florida represents nearly 10% of the total vegetable production value in the state or $156,704,000 (Fla. Agri. Stat. Bulletin 2009). Sweet corn production accounted for 12.5% of all vegetable production in the state for the 2007–08 growing season with 45,300 and 41,500 acres of planted and harvested acres, respectively.
- STEP Corn Competition (Florida Agricultural Stakeholder Engagement Program)
- 1999 Evaluation of Ornamental Corn Production and Cultivars for North Florida
- 1997 Snapbean and Sweet Corn Response to N Rate and Furrow-Placed Growplex Humate
- 1997 Response of Snapbean, Carrot, and Sweet Corn to Monopotassium Phosphate-Based Starter Solutions
- 1997 Response of Sweet Corn and Snapbean to Grow-Plex Humate
- Additional Resources