Helping small farm producers prosper through advanced education; networking and adaptive research.
Topics and Areas of Emphasis
- Field Days
- Detailed Sessions on Specific Topics
- Intensive Courses for Hands-on Training
- Learning by Doing
- Mentoring by Experienced Farmers
- Train small farmers by providing non-biased scientific information.
- Sustain existing small farms and in-crease the number of new small farms.
- Support an increase in the number of socially disadvantaged small farm operators.
- Prepare young people to enter agriculture through small farms.