North Florida Enterprise Budgets
The North Florida Enterprise Budget Program develops budgets for crop production and other farm enterprises representative of North Florida growing conditions, markets, and farm types.
- Blackberry Budget (coming soon)
- Blueberry, Rabbiteye Budget (coming soon)
- Chestnut Budget (coming soon)
- Pecan Budget (coming soon)
- Satsuma Mandarin Budget (coming soon)
Greenhouse Hydroponic Budgets
- Hydroponic Budget Template
- Hydroponic Budget Template Instructions
- Greenhouse Tomato Budget (coming soon)
Cottage Food Processing Budgets
Statewide commodity production budgets can be found on the Food and Resource Economics Department's Commodity Production Budget website.
The University of Georgia also prepares enterprise budgets that may be suitable for North Florida growers.
For more information on the North Florida Enterprise Budget Program, please contact Kevin Athearn.