North Florida Enterprise Budgets
The North Florida Enterprise Budget Program develops budgets for crop production and other farm enterprises representative of North Florida growing conditions, markets, and farm types.
- Satsuma Budget Report
- Blackberry Budget (coming soon)
- Blueberry, Rabbiteye Budget (coming soon)
- Chestnut Budget (coming soon)
- Pecan Budget (coming soon)
Greenhouse Hydroponic Budgets
- Hydroponic Budget Template 2018 - single crop, single greenhouse
- Hydroponic Budget Template 2017 - multiple crops in 1 greenhouse
- Hydroponic Budget Template 2017 Instructions
- Shade-Grown Pepper Budget Report
- Greenhouse Tomato Budget (coming soon)
Cottage Food Processing Budgets
- Home Canning Budget Template
Statewide commodity production budgets can be found on the Food and Resource Economics Department's Commodity Production Budget website.
The University of Georgia also prepares enterprise budgets that may be suitable for North Florida growers.
For more information on the North Florida Enterprise Budget Program, please contact Kevin Athearn.